At the outset, we designed these drones to be load carrying, be it a life vest on a SAR (search and rescue) mission, a bait for fishing or an external battery for extended flight times.
These bigger loads draw heavy on the drone’s battery and limit flight time to a great extent but even so the Pro can fly a lifesaving tow line out to a person in trouble several hundred meters from shore. For the land-based fisherman in New Zealand, it can take out a kontiki line for as far as the eye can see.
- Fully rainproof drones that can fly in heavy rain
- Powerful with payloads up to 2kgs
- High-efficiency rate with aerodynamics designed to fly in high winds for longer
- Reliable with a trusted GPS flight controller
- Multiple auxiliary attachment points for 4k action/360 cameras and spotlights
- Failsafe electro-mechanical payload release that can be mechanically or electrically activated
- Bright onboard lights for easy night navigation
- Molded EVA Travel Case
- Ergonomic Remote Controller
- 13′ Carbon Propellers
- Aluminum Landing Gear with flexible sand landing feet