Lightweight and compact body, without protrusion,easily fit into holsters, tactical and concreated portable.
Compatible with over 90% of the rails, the light can move back and forth and lock into position easily, adapting to any situation easily.
Both Glock rail adapter and 1913 rail adapter included. Twist to tighten rail clamp, easy and intuitive to use.
Simple intutive user interface, quickly react to changing tactical requirements. Battery Indicator light on the side, red flashlight reminder for low power.
On/Off: Single click either switch for constant on,single click again to turn the light off.
Momentary On: Press and hold down either switch for momentary on. The light will stay on until the switch is released.
Strobe: Double click either switch for constant strobe on, single click to turn the light off
1. Use your thumb and index to loosen the screw counterclockwise.
2. Push the screw to open the clamp.
3. Put the adapter into the guide rail slot, and then loosen the clamp to let it tighten naturally.
4. Gently press the screw and move the light back and forth to the position you want to place, and then clockwise tighten the screws.
Easy installed 1913 adapter
The Glock adapter is already installed, which can be immedately used on all Glock sized rails.
To use it on 1913 rails, the user must screw on the 1913 adapter by using tools provided in the package.
Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Body
GL1 body is using T 6061 Aerospace Aluminum alloy, Mil-spec hard anodized(HA III) Strong and anti-abrasive.
Length: 2.20in / 56mm
Width: 1.10in / 28mm
Height: 1.24in / 31.6mm
Weight: 2.13oz / 60.5g（including battery)
1x 1913 Rail Adapter
2x Allen Screw
1x Charging cable
– Wide range of compatibility
– Ultra-compact, lightweight and highly stable
– Quick mount and remove design
– Adjustable rail/ Slide position
– USB rechargeable and Battery Indicator