The Glock 25 Magazine is a composite steel and polymer fabrication. The Glock magazine encases a toughened and hardened steel insert in Polymer 2. This steel insert protects the magazine lips. Gaston Glock invented Polymer 2 which s a high strength nylon-based polymer. As a result of this polymer jacket, the Glock Magazine is incredibly durable.
• Composite fabrication of toughened steel and Glock Polymer 2.
• Viewing ports for visual confirmation of loaded rounds
• High capacity twin-stack design
• Heat treated steel magazine spring
• Shock absorbing Glock Polymer 2 base plate
The GLOCK 25 magazine compatible with: G28
Out of stock