Pocket Pal X2 is a multifunctional survival tool from Smith’s, which includes a knife sharpener, flashlight, firestarter, compass and whistle.
The lightweight plastic housing, providing a firm grip, accommodates up to three types of sharpeners – carbide, ceramic and diamond. The first two are mounted at a fixed angle in the casing, while the last one is in the form of a narrowing rounded rod, which enables sharpening of serrated knives.
– Ergonomic plastic housing
– Carbide blade, coarse, designed to adjust the heavily blunted blade
– Ceramic sharpener, fine (1000 grit) designed for smoothing edges
– Diamond blade, in the form of a rod, medium grit (400), for serrated blades
– LED flashlight
– A compass on a short leash