Fifty-times more corrosion-resistant than traditional stainless steel, the innovative Weather Shield coating protects your bolt-action rifle from the elements in any climate. Designed for the toughest conditions, this rifle incorporates a corrosion-resistant Weather Shield® coating to help shrug off the harshest weather that Mother Nature can throw at it. The T/C® VENTURE™ II is ready for any shot, any weather, anywhere.
• Type: bolt-action centerfire rifle
• Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
• Barrel: 22″, 5R rifling, 1:8″ twist, threaded ⅝x24 with cap
• Magazine: polymer box; 3-rnd. capacity
• Trigger: single-stage; 3-5-lb. pull weight
• Sights: none, Weaver bases included
• Safety: two-position rocker-type
• Stock: black composite with Hogue traction panels
• Metal Finish: Weather Shield coating
• Overall Length: 42″
• Weight: 7.3 lbs.