- Individually Pressure Tested to 130ft / 40m
- Comes with Removable Dive Housing (130ft / 40M)
- Split Shots Unbelievably Easy To Get
- 30% Improvement In-Camera Field of View When Underwater
- Drastic Focal Length Improvement For Underwater Shots
- Optically Correct Dome
- Full Access To All Housing Buttons
- Split Line Indicator Engraved On BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No Silicone Or Glue Is Used To Create A Seal
- Full View Of Back LCD Screen
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – no need to buy a completely new dome!
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble, no vice required!
With this Dome Housing, getting the elusive under-over shot, also known as 50/50 or split shot, has never been easier.
Using your GoPro’s near-infinite depth of field and wide-angle lens allows you to easily create high-quality videos and stills, rather than spending $2000 on DSLR setups that face the complexity of accounting for depth of field, focus, and exposure. This spacing also improves water shots above the water: water spray or droplets that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just small dots in the field of view. The gap between the lens and dome move water particles further away from the camera lens, enabling underwater images to become cleaner. The field of view is also drastically improved.
Specs, Materials and performance testing
- Glass-filled nylon body
- Optically correct 6.1-inch dome lens (excluding flange)
- Marine-grade stainless steel screws and bolts
Our robust glass-filled nylon housing is made structurally rigid, its torsional rigidity allows the housing to maintain its seal as one descends deeper. Our V3 Dome was developed for specifically for the GoPro, with better optics and more scratch resistance, it is a major step up for us.