The Sightron SII Big Sky 3-12×42, Duplex – Riflescope offering features such as Sightron’s ExacTrack Precision Windage and Elevation system, Zact-7 Revcoat® lens coatings resettable to zero target turrets and a long eye relief. With attention to quality and precision the SII Big Sky Riflescope hits it every time. In addition to those proprietary Sightron features, it is worth noting that the SIIB 3-12×42 is not produced in some third world country. It is made in Japan, a first world nation world famous for optical excellence. (Sightron is the sport optics brand of one of Japan’s best known optical manufacturers). It is built on a one inch diameter, one-piece, aluminum alloy main tube that is fully internally blackened. It has 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments. The eye relief is a non-critical four inches. The reticle in the test scope is a well executed Duplex type.
- ExacTrack – This scope features Sightron’s unique ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system. No other system on the market comes close to the precision and performance of ExacTrack.
- Finger Adjustable Windage & Elevation – The round knurled dials are complete with positive clicks and are resettable providing all the precision needed to complement your Sightron scope.
- All Weather Construction – This scope features the ultimate in all weather construction. They are waterproof, nitrogen filled and provide a lifetime of internal fog protection for inclement weather
- ZACT-7 Revcoat Multi-Coating (SII Big Sky Series)
- All Sightron SII Big Sky Series Riflescopes feature ZACT-7 seven layer multi-coating with precision ground glass. These lenses provide superior light transmission and resolution for the ultimate in performance.
- Lifetime Warranty – Sightron is so confident in the quality of their products that Sightron offers a Lifetime Warranty.