Jerry Miculek knows a little about ultra-fast performance. His record 12 shots, two loads of six with a reload in between, in under three seconds set the standard for speed shooting. Smith & Wesson and Jerry Miculek have collaborated to design a revolver to deliver ultra-fast performance – the Model 625 JM. Since the 1850s, Smith & Wesson has supported sport shooting, a part of the American firearm heritage, with new products and activities to keep the challenge alive. Along with sponsoring a wide variety of shooting sports and events across the country, Smith & Wesson is especially proud to sponsor the successful careers of Doug Koenig, Jerry Miculek and Julie Goloski Golob – three of the world’s most legendary shooters as they compete and win with Smith & Wesson firearms.
• “Miculek Style” .265” Wide Grooved Speed Trigger
• “Jerry Miculek” Wood Grip
• Gold Bead Patridge Front Sight on an Interchangeable Base
• Low Reflection Bead Blast Finish
• Designed in Collaboration with Jerry Miculek