Glassing out west demands an HD optic, but other systems can’t get you the clarity you need to see a tail twitch in low light, or pick a tine out of dense cover. The redesigned Diamondback HD spotting scopes have all the horsepower the long-distance hunter needs, and they excel in low light – right when you need it most. We’ve also streamlined the exterior for a sleeker, snag-free profile, building in a helical focus wheel.
- The redesigned Diamondback HD spotting scope has all the optical horsepower the western hunter needs, and excels in low light. It features a streamlined exterior for a sleeker profile and a built-in helical focus wheel for fast and fine adjustments.
- HD optical system delivers exceptional resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provides outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission. Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. The built-in sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- The scope is tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Arca-Swiss compatibility allows it to be mounted to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without using additional plates. Also accepts 1/4-20 threads for use on alternate style tripod heads.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the scope delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.