Two of the most important pieces of hunting gear combined into one powerful, long-ranging unit, Fury® HD 5000 rang finding binoculars make glassing and ranging ultra-fast and efficient. Right-side button controls make one-handed manipulation of both functions quick and easy, cutting down on set up time in the field. And don’t forget—these Fury® HD 5000 binoculars join all other Vortex® products in that they are completely covered by our unbeatable VIP Warranty, and that includes electronic components!
- The Fury HD 5000 with 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses, is an extremely effective angle-compensated laser rangefinder binocular intended for hunters, archers and shooters.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters with either rifle or bow. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- Two target modes are available. Best Mode displays the strongest range result and is intended to be the primary mode. Last mode displays the furthest distance when ranging and is ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects.
- XR fully multi-coated, HD lenses and dielectric phase-corrected prisms serve up clear and impressive views from dawn til dusk.
- Nitrogen purged for water and fog proofing, along with a rubber armored housing for a solid grip provides a binocular that is shockproof and will stand up to extreme weather conditions. The Fury is tripod adaptable and can be used on a tripod or car window mount.