Simply put, the Impact rangefinder’s combination of excellent and reliable performance at a super economical price means you no longer have an excuse to head afield without a laser rangefinder. This lightweight, no-frills rangefinder is easy-to-use and features angle compensation for tree stand hunters and casual range goers wanting precise horizontal distance to the target. The Impact joins all other Vortex rangefinders in the unique fact they are fully covered for life by the legendary VIP Warranty—including electronics.
- The Impact 1000 features an intuitive platform with angle compensation; perfect for bowhunters and range-day lovers. Range targets down to five yards out, with the ability to stretch out to 1,000 yards if need be.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The diopter located on the eyepiece adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Added 6x magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.