The Recon R/T is a unique, advanced tactical piece of equipment that is unlike any other in the field. The first truly compact, full-featured spotting scope in the Vortex line developed especially for field surveillance and range estimating. The versatile attachment clip secures the Recon R/T to any belt or strap for rapid deployment.
- The Recon R/T Monocular with 15x magnification and 50mm objectives lens is a great option for long range observation and range estimation.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and XR anti-reflective coatings provide excellent light gathering capability in low-light situations. The flared eyecup blocks extraneous light and folds down for use with glasses.
- A large focus wheel and the smaller reticle focus allow the user to properly focus the image and reticle to their eye for optimal target milling capability.
- The versatile utility clip securely attaches to pack webbing or pocket edges for quick access. The ambidextrous strap helps provide a superior grip and added stability.
- Textured rubber armor improves your grip and enhances durability while Armortek coatings protect your lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt. Fully waterproof and fogproof this unit can be used anywhere for any mission.
- Close Focus: 12 feet