The Vortex Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder is an essential companion for hunters, archers and shooters. For instance, it uses Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) ranging technology for angle compensation, giving hunters the critical distance data required. Capable of ranging reflective targets out to 1.65 kilometers with an ultra-fast readout. Above all, The Vortex Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder is a powerful observation tool with a laser ranging device that can easily be operated one-handed.
- Optical System – Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and superb light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated – Therefore, Vortex Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- HCD – Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging
- LOS – Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range
- Scan – This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal
- Easy-To-Use Menu – Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- AWC ™ – All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging Format – Range in yards or meters.