Setting the standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship and ultra-sleek functionality, the Razor HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, as well as remarkable clarity, resolution and color accuracy. Hunters, shooters and observation enthusiasts who need a premium spotter that performs at the highest level have found their match with the Razor HD series. One look and you’ll know.
- The Razor HD is Vortex Optics’ top of the line spotting scope. The 11-33×50 Angled Razor is ultra-lightweight and packable for your convenience.
- Triplet Apochromatic lens combined with high density, extra-low dispersion glass delivers unparalled resolution and color fidelity. XR Plus anti-reflective coatings were applied to the lenses to yield maximum brightness for critical low-light glassing.
- The focus wheel is broken down to macro and micro adjustments. The macro adjustment allows the user to rapidly focus while the micro adjustment allows you to fine tune the image.
- The zoom eyepiece allows easy adjustments to magnification. The adjustable eyecup folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Razor HD delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.
- Close Focus: 6.6 feet