A high-end spotter without the high-end price tag, the Viper HD spotting scope proves you no longer need to drop 4-figures to get premium-level performance and features. An HD optical system with incredible optical performance brings even the finest details at a distance in for a closer look. Built to withstand the harshest rain, snow, heat or rugged abuse you can dish out, the Viper HD spotter is a perfect fit whether you’re in the hills or at the range.
- The Viper HD 20-60×85 Angled Spotting Scope is packed with features for incredible glassing and high end optical performance.
- The HD optical system comprised of premium components generates vivid high-definition images. XR anti-reflective coatings on exterior surfaces help obtain brighter views in low-light situations.
- The smooth helical focus helps dial in your image for ultra-sharp viewing and maintains a trim profile for ultimate packability. A built-in sunshade pulls out to help reduce glare.
- A multi-position eyecup provides proper eye relief while a locking collar allows the scope to rotate into different viewing positions.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.